At Red Rhino Fireworks we take fireworks safety very seriously. We want you to celebrate with our products safely. So before you set it off this year, please take a minute to look at this video by the Fireworks Moms and read the safety tips below.
- - Always read and follow label directions.
- - Have an adult present.
- - Buy from reliable sellers.
- - Use outdoors only.
- - Always have water handy (a garden hose and a bucket).
- - Never experiment or make your own fireworks.
- - Light only one firework at a time.
- - Never re-light a “dud” firework (wait 15 to 20 minutes and then soak it in a bucket of water).
- - Never give fireworks to small children.
- - If necessary, store fireworks in a cool, dry place.
- - Dispose of fireworks properly by soaking them in water and then disposing of them in your trashcan.
- - Never throw or point fireworks at other people.
- - Never carry fireworks in your pocket.
- - Never shoot fireworks in metal or glass containers.
- - The shooter should always wear eye protection and never have any part of the body over the firework.
- - Stay away from illegal explosives.